Dragonfly is a powerful risk management software program that allows an agency to Plan, Prepare, Respond, and Recover to all hazard type incidents. It was created to support and improve organizations through Situational Awareness improvements by creating a resilient, effective, and productive display of critical information.
Resources and information can be brought into the Org Chart from preexisting Salamander rosters to ensure accuracy and efficiency when building incident information.
Dragonfly software is an innovative, cost-friendly, Situational Awareness tool that was created by first responders for first responders. This NIMS-compliant software helps to standardize, coordinate, and organize all of your crucial and required data in either a pre-planned event or an actual emergency.
With Dragonfly, information is only entered once, and all of the required (ICS) forms are auto-populated; thus, eliminating the burdensome task of completing multiple ICS forms. Our solution includes an interface that guides Emergency Operations Centers or responders through the entire process step-by-step.
Dragonfly coordinates all users from the initial response to on-going operations eliminating duplicated efforts and allowing for more comprehensive communication and improved decision-making.
With Dragonfly, Incident Commanders can receive detailed information as needed, thus improving mutual response coordination efforts and thereby reducing response time significantly.
Features / Benefits:
NIMS-Compliant Incident Action Plans (IAP)
- Generate IAP to limit liability and risk exposure
- Field level EAP/IAP including Unified Command positions
- Area Command, EOC, and Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) planning tools.
- G.I.S. Tools and integration of existing data systems (CAD/ARC/G.I.S.)
Resource Tracking and Reporting
- Detailed tracking of personnel and equipment
- Capture real time cost of incident resources
- Project overtime expenses and calculate volunteer work hours
- Integration with SalamanderLive and Salamander Track
- GIS location of resources Disaster
- Integration with Orion Mobile Assessment
- Disaster Assessment Reporting and Display
- FEMA/NIMS form automation
- Cooperative Plan Development
- LAN/Cloud access
- COMMS-Out capabilities