The Elliott Clinic Manager Solution (ECMS) is a software solution designed to provide healthcare related emergency first responders the ability to enroll recipients, collect medical questionnaires and dispense medication during an emergency response when integrated with Elliott’s Emergency Event Manager and Asset Manager Mobile Solutions™. Health Departments large and small are able to track resources and medication from the warehouse to the Point of Distribution to the patient using one complete accountability and identification solution.
Recipients are quickly enrolled with the simple swipe of a driver’s license and the population of all their information into the Elliott Clinic Manager software. From there, authorized personnel are able to manage the person’s information, issue medicine and supplies to the recipient and create a report on all the necessary information regarding the recipient and the aid provided to them and their family.
- Enroll recipient on-site.
- Provide a dynamic medical questionnaire.
- Produce Face Sheets with a barcode.
- Group family members.
- Dispense medication and supplies.
- Prevent recipients from receiving duplicate medication.
- Manage medication by lot, NDC #, unique ID, and expiration date.
- Provide Complete POD Management.
- Track recipients throughout an event by scanning their Face Sheet, wristband, or credentials.