AAMSCO works directly with all the top manufacturers for your card printing needs-Zebra, Datacard, Matica, and HID Fargo. We have unparalleled expertise in Arkansas in regards to card printing technology. Our experienced Sales staff can help you determine which technology- Retransfer or Direct to Card –will fit your unique needs and budget. Our Technicians have been specially trained by the Manufacturer to provide you with the best experience with their products and keep your investment optimally running for years to come.
There are several options available with our printer lines to ensure advanced security of your printed cards.
We can help you decide between various features such as holographic overlays, tactile impressions, or encoding data on a magnetic stripe or contact chip.
Retransfer – Over the Edge Printing Technology
Retransfer printing delivers long lasting cards with vivid colors and over-the-edge, printing – no tiny white border. When flawless, over-the-edge coverage and color perfection are paramount, retransfer printing delivers logos and rich color saturation, even across encoded chips in smart cards.
Direct to Card
Direct-to-card printing is the fastest card printing technology, providing high quality images, and can fit most any volume size required. Many direct-to-card printers also offer monochrome printing, ideal for cards not requiring a photograph such as membership cards, loyalty cards, etc.
Here are some of our more popular models, but please feel free to CONTACT US to go over your specific needs as not all of our printers are listed.
- Zebra ZXP Series 3: The ZXP Series 3 card printer achieves fast print speeds and high image quality for low- to medium volume single or dual-sided printing applications. Compact and easy to use, with attributes like Load-N-Go ribbon cartridge and LCD operating prompts. The ZXP 3 printer is able to produce with high-quality color or monochrome images for a variety of applications including ID and access control cards; personalized gift, membership and loyalty cards; financial cards.
- Zebra ZXP 7: Utilizing the latest in card-printing technology, the Zebra ZXP Series 7 ID card printer provides high-volume, high-quality card printing. Utilizing its innovative design, the ZXP printer automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With color-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total cost of ownership. The ZXP printer consistently prints sharp vivid cards with precise color control.
• High-quality direct-to-card printer
• Choose single- or dual-sided printing capability
• Equipped with USB & Ethernet connectivity
• Card encoding and single- or dual-sided lamination options
- ISG PEAK RTX1000: If you are looking for the most reliable printer on the market, look no further. The Peak RTX1000 printer is second to none for reliability for medium to high volume applications. The modular single- or double-sided Peak RTX1000 Retransfer Printer from ISG was developed for industrial needs, thus it is provided with various optional modules such as bend remedy, flipper, and encoding modules. The Peak RTX 1000 is ready for plug and play inline encoding and lamination. With its compact size, the printer delivers the right combination of reliability, performance and affordability for printing durable and secure ID cards. It almost achieves offset printing quality, even on uneven surface smart cards. The printer is ready to meet your individual requirements and can be equipped according to the customer needs. Optional magnetic stripe, IC contact and smart card encoding is possible for further demands on card functionality. Extend the life time and security of your cards by joining the printer with the ISG Inline Lamination Module for single-sided lamination.
- Datacard CD800: The Datacard CD800 desktop ID card printer produces high quality cards quickly and efficiently. Card issuance is improved with fast output speeds, superior reliability, and a small compact desktop footprint. The CD800 has a modular design so that field upgrades such as simplex to duplex or adding encoders and features is easily implemented as your card issuance needs change. The CD800 uses direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer print technology and can quickly print high quality text, bar code and graphics in color and monochrome.
- HID DTC4000: The HID DTC4000 printer utilizes direct to card print technology to produce quality images and high reliability for medium sized organizations. The DTC4000 not only meets your current needs, it also scales to meet your future requirements with optional field-upgradable modules such as: dual printing, same side input/output hopper, encoding modules, and optional Ethernet connectivity.
AAMSCO is proud to offer a variety of Photo ID Cameras and Capture Solutions.
AAMSCO offers a complete portfolio of flexible and reliable photo ID cameras, plus signature capture devices, with USB and TWAIN connectivity, capable of meeting both your needs and your budget.
Our best-selling cameras, the AutoCam E300 and Z100 cameras are the elite camera solutions for our customers.
- The AutoCam E300 camera is a sophisticated photo ID camera with live video preview and operator-controlled pan, tilt, and zoom functionality. The AutoCam Z100 camera is able to deliver high resolution image capture with full zoom control via the mouse or keyboard.
- The ISG CV50 camera is ideal for customers that need a reliable and flexible photo ID solution is as compact and robust USB camera for capturing high quality images. The ISG CV24 camera is even available with and without a flash module, making it an extraordinarily flexible camera option.