AAMSCO Services Offered
Founded in 1979, AAMSCO sells and services Identification and cyber security technologies to corporate, government, education, finance, and manufacturer organizations. Our core competency is based on Identification technology. We consult, provide services and sell hardware, software and supplies with the primary goal of helping businesses optimize Identification and cyber security workflows. Through AAMSCO’s long relationship with the Identification Systems Group, we attend the association’s various educational programs, participate in both sales and service certification programs, and learn of emerging technologies and applications. AAMSCO is positioned to be the premier source of the Identification and Cyber Security technology used by businesses every day.
On-Site Service Options
Fast Response and Expert Service AAMSCO understands the importance of having your card personalization and/or cyber security system available to issue cards and to meet demanding security commitments. AAMSCO’s service team offers easy, efficient repair of your system with minimal downtime and maximum convenience. We offer two service options to resolve issues.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement
It is our policy to extend the product warranty coverage by offering a Preventative Maintenance Agreement. The benefits from this renewable annual coverage are:
- The equipment will be maintained for one year.
- Customers covered by a PMA receive priority attention regarding emergency service call requests.
- Depending on the annual volume, you will receive one or two inspections on a planned schedule at which time your equipment is cleaned, lubricated and adjusted. Any worn or defective parts, including sensors, card feed rollers, boards and motors, are replaced with new parts.
- Should it be necessary for you to place a service call with us, all travel time, mileage, parts and labor will be covered by the agreement.
- You are billed once each year. You can plan your cost. You will find the Preventative Maintenance Agreement to be the most economical and effective insurance for your investment in your system.
On-Site Service on a Per Call Basis
Standard hourly service rates apply, along with travel time and mileage.
Reduced work bench hourly service rates apply. Customer is responsible for proper packaging, shipping and any damage due to improper use of packing materials.
Pre-Sales Project Management/Technical Support
Some sales opportunities require detailed documentation and/or technical information that will help sales associates develop solutions for potential customers. As with all new technology there are advantages and disadvantages to the solution. These need to be identified and understood for a successful sale and implementation. Our goal is to provide answers to questions that will arise during the sales process. At times a series of documents will also be developed to successfully sell and implement the Identification or Cyber Security solution.
Software Maintenance Agreement
We recommend an AAMSCO SMA because it includes the following:
- COST CONTROL – Avoid unbudgeted bills for support by locking in an established rate for the entire term of the contract.
- MAXIMIZED UPTIME – an AAMSCO SMA includes proactive monitoring services to manage interfaces and prevent downtime due to interfaces not working.
- PRIORITY SERVICE – Contract customers always receive first priority, minimizing potential downtime.
- FEATURE UPDATES- Take advantage of the newest software features and updates. The AAMSCO SMA includes version updates and support services to deploy those updates.